What if my school or district enrolls in KinderTEK pro after my students have used KTEK basic? Can we preserve their learning progress?
Yes! Contact us before making the switch.
How can KinderTEK be used in preschools, daycares or after-school programs?
- Young children can use KinderTEK for fun exposure to - or practice with – early mathematics
- Children can work independently or in small groups
- Teachers or center directors can choose between Basic (no Internet connectivity required) or Pro (subscription-based data services; Internet connectivity required) delivery. Compare implementation models
- For small group work, we recommend Exploration mode or the soon-to-be-released Directed mode; for individual work, we recommend Sequenced or Directed modes.
How can KinderTeK be used at school?
- KinderTEK may be used as part of core instruction, as an intervention for students struggling with mathematics, or as a reward activity.
- Young students can successfully and independently use the app (e.g., during seat work, centers, free choice, small group instruction, intervention periods, during indoor recess, and outside of class time).
- Educators can choose between Basic (no Internet connectivity required) or Pro (subscription-based data services; Internet connectivity required) version. Compare implementation models
- To meet specific learning goals and students’ needs, teachers can allow students to choose KinderTEK activities or complete the step-by-step learning sequence. Soon, teachers will also be able to direct students to particular lessons.
How can KinderTEK be used at home?
- KinderTEK may be used independently by young children (recommended age 4-8) without Internet connectivity. It’s a FUN educational app to turn to when a child needs a break from siblings, a parent needs to prepare dinner, or the family is stuck in a waiting room.
- Multiple children can have their own learning accounts so that their KTEK experience is specific to their individual learning needs.
- Parents can allow children to “explore” KTEK content on their own or follow the recommended learning sequence.