Who can benefit from KinderTEK?
- who would have fun and gain confidence demonstrating math proficiency in a virtual environment
- who struggle with early mathematics
- who could benefit from additional practice and fluency-building
Preschool / PreK students
- who would benefit from exposure to numbers and early mathematics in an engaging game-like setting
- who are ready to tackle kindergarten math content in a systematic way
Grade 1-3 students
- requiring intervention in early math skills
- who need additional exposure to English math vocabulary
- who lack one or more early math skills
- Wanting high quality, engaging content for school iPads
- Seeking effective, cost-efficient supplemental math instruction, practice, or assessment
- Interested in monitoring students’ math understanding
What grade is KinderTEK intended for?
KinderTEK will fit seamlessly into kindergarten classrooms. It is also appropriate for preschool children, Grade 1 students looking to improve one or more early math skills, and as an additional support for Grade 2 and Grade 3 students who continue to struggle with early math.
Does KinderTEK teach students?