KinderTEK (KTEK) is a research-based instructional program aligned with Common Core State Standards for early mathematics. It is based on robust instructional design principles.
Delivered through an iPad app, KTEK helps students develop, maintain, and become fluent in critical early math skills within a fun, engaging environment while giving teachers data and insight on student achievements and progress.
KTEK provides a strong system of support that includes embedded reporting tools, student management and an optional web-based reporting and student management system.
- Individualized instructional delivery options to support early elementary students
- Exploration and Sequenced instructional modes (Directed mode coming soon)
- Detailed reporting and data integration capabilities
- Suite of resources to maximize implementation, sustainability, and effectiveness
- Basic or Pro delivery, management, and data options
It was a pleasure to explore KTEK and have iPads for student and teacher use. It made a great difference in instruction and management this year and I hope to see you next year as well. Amy Petty, Kindergarten Teacher
It's fun and you guys would love it if you could play it too! Kindergarten Student
It's a fun game and it's also learning. Kindergarten Student