What does my tech team need to know up front about downloading the app?
KinderTEK is available from the App store and should behave as any other downloaded app would. KinderTEK Pro does require a WiFi signal to sync with the server. We are happy to answer any specific questions, contact us at www.kindertek.com/help
Will I have troubleusing KinderTEK online version with my school's security settings?
KinderTEK is available from the App store and should behave as any other downloaded app would. If there are concerns, contact us at www.kindertek.com/help
Who can benefit from KinderTEK?
- who would have fun and gain confidence demonstrating math proficiency in a virtual environment
- who struggle with early mathematics
- who could benefit from additional practice and fluency-building
Preschool / PreK students
- who would benefit from exposure to numbers and early mathematics in an engaging game-like setting
- who are ready to tackle kindergarten math content in a systematic way
Grade 1-3 students
- requiring intervention in early math skills
- who need additional exposure to English math vocabulary
- who lack one or more early math skills
- Wanting high quality, engaging content for school iPads
- Seeking effective, cost-efficient supplemental math instruction, practice, or assessment
- Interested in monitoring students’ math understanding
What grade is KinderTEK intended for?
KinderTEK will fit seamlessly into kindergarten classrooms. It is also appropriate for preschool children, Grade 1 students looking to improve one or more early math skills, and as an additional support for Grade 2 and Grade 3 students who continue to struggle with early math.
Does KinderTEK teach students?