The KinderTEK Game!
KinderTEK engages kids with vividly illustrated animals in their native environments all over the world. The exploration theme, artwork, and rewards were tested with children age 2 to 8 to ensure KinderTEK delights the senses and makes education fun.
Delivered through an iPad app, KinderTEK helps students develop, maintain, and become fluent in critical early math skills within a fun, engaging environment while giving teachers data and insight on student achievements and progress.
KinderTEK provides a strong system of support that includes embedded reporting tools, student management and an optional web-based reporting and student management system.
- Individualized instructional delivery options to support early elementary students
- Exploration, Directed and Sequenced instructional modes
- Detailed reporting and data integration capabilities
- Suite of resources to maximize implementation, sustainability, and effectiveness
- Basic or Pro delivery, management, and data options
It was a pleasure to explore KinderTEK and have iPads for student and teacher use. It made a great difference in instruction and management this year and I hope to see you next year as well. Amy Petty, Kindergarten Teacher
It's fun and you guys would love it if you could play it too! Kindergarten Student
It's a fun game and it's also learning.